Re: [SLUG] Ximian..

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 07:06:19 EDT

I've been running ximian gnome since it's inception, It feels kind of
bloated when using it's desktop.. I can't really compare it to anything
else though, you would have to use it yourself. I will say that 1.2 was
faster than 1.4. I found a happy medium with Ximian 1.4, WindowMaker,
and GNUstep from themes.org. I have run the online installer at least a
dozen times on a dozen different machines, and haven't had any problems.

Andrew