Re: [SLUG] Anti-Aliasing

From: James Martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 11:58:29 EDT

You shouldn't have to completly reinstall your system. All you would
need to do is download the newer XFree86 and run its install script. And
make sure you say yes to installing the render extensions. One thing if
you do that it can take a while to install and tweak it so its running
good. And one thing I found when I tried this on Red Hat was that
getting gdm to stop respawning so you can install XFree86 was a pain.