Re: [SLUG] how to convert addressbook

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 17:13:12 EDT

I forgot to mention that in order to get from Windows to Linux the easest way
is to email the Netscape file to yourself. Then in Netscape Linux create the
same address books that you had in Windows. For example if you had a address
book in Netscape called qaz then create qaz in Netscape Linux. You don't have
to put anything in the address book but Netscape must know it is there. Then
copy the files from where ever you downloaded them to into Linux Netscape
keeping the same name as the new file you created. After this you should have
an address book. I must warn you though Netscape does not like it if you
create sub-menus address books even though you can do it. Problem is they may
not work. Sub-menus address books are one where you have an address book qaz
and you decide ti make a sub og this called qa which contains part of the
names of qaz.

Frank