Re: [SLUG] how to convert addressbook

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 16:51:29 EDT

Actually, kmail has a utility for converting things from both Outlook
Express 4.0 and 5.0. Of course, Outlook is a different beast...But see
if that works first.

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!