Re: [SLUG] Want Linux on your desktop? Nine reasons to forget about it

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 04:55:01 EDT

Can I get a witness to the original article! .... No....well, why not? All
good rebuttals here, Mike...

The part about "Not enough money in it to make it worth someone's time": Ha!
What a laugh. Doing anything with Linux was never about money until recently.
It was all grass roots before that. Linux has always been about no money. I
think people invested their time in Linux because it wasn't M$'s O$...It
didn't crash, it didn't "blue screen" on you (unless you wanted that
screensaver :-)

Okay, enough preaching from me, choir.

Russell