Re: [SLUG] Konquered by Java

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 20:20:49 EDT

The Netscape program has a nasty habit of sending information back to
Netscape (the organization) to be used for what ever commercial purposes AOL
the current owners of Netscape so desire. Information includes complete
sweeps of your hard drive, addition of cookies, and who knows what else hence
the name Net Central for Netscape Central Command where they process all this
trivia.

As far as how to set Konqueror to function as IE or Netscape I haven't a clue.

Frank