Re: [SLUG] Konquered by Java

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 22:16:37 EDT

What the heck is Net Central? I know you can set Konqueror to pretend
it's IE or Netscape...but I can't seem to get anything interesting going
with java...what a pain...

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!