Re: [SLUG] FAQ

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 22:25:35 EDT

Russell Hires wrote:

> Maybe this is to Paul, but I wonder if we could add to the SLUG website
> a few FAQ's, such as the "What's the Best ISP?" question (which
> occasionally leads to almost-flame wars) and a few other,
> um...Frequently Asked Questions. It might contribute to a little more
> peace. (But who needs peace? It's boring...but then again, I stay away
> from the Slug-Politics list :-)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Russell
>
> -----------------------
> I don't care if you're going nowhere,
> Just take good care of the world.
> -- Depeche Mode

You could try mindspring earthlink. They have a free 30 day trial and
free to sign up. also if you go to www.mindspring.com go to technical
support they have the dns info and access numbers .

also if you do a search there is a few linux setup documents.

Just call sign up tell them that you heard you can try it free for 30
days and you do not have to give a credit card number or bank account
number.

I have Diana setup on Mindspring and she is on Linux as of Saturday!