Re: [SLUG] FAQ

From: Dan Robson (linuxroot_dr@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 23:22:05 EDT

hey all,
I'm gnu to this wonderful group, but I just wanted to
give my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

I have used a great ISP here in Gainesville for years.
Actually I used to work for them (they're the ones who
got me into this whole Linux thing). Unfortunately due
to the fact that I am moving to tampa I had to find
another ISP. I currently have been with earthlink for
about a month now, and I just love the service so far.
The only thing is that they still cater to the windows
crowd(Just like every other national ISP) , but they
do offer tech support for Linux to those that should
need it.

then again that's just my opnion, and what do I know

-Dan Robson