RE: [SLUG] RC-64

From: Al Miller (al.shell@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 22:31:14 EDT

Thanks Paul...I went to the distributed.net website and found my answers under their FAQ's. The moving of stats from one email address to another seems simple enough.

However, I have forgotten my old email password. So, as the FAQ's directed me to, I sent them the requested message explaining my situation and hopefully I'll have the old password by tomorrow and will be donating cpu cycles to the team again soon.

Thanks again,
Al