[SLUG] RC-64

From: Al Miller (al.shell@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 20:07:11 EDT

Hi all,

I recently crashed my hard drive when I pulled a bonehead stunt during the install of RedHat 7.1 upgrade from 5.2.....had to repartion the hard drive and re-install Win95 and RedHat.

I have been a participant in the RC5-64 effort on team 10446 since March 18, 1999 as mmiller5@tampabay.rr.com. Since the crash, two things have happened. I am now on DSL with a new email address and I need to download a "cruncher" (not hard) for the RC5-64 effort. What I would like to do is to rejoin team 10446 under my new email address and keep my stats collected under the rr email address.

Can this be done and if so, how.

Thanks in advance,
Al