Re: [SLUG] Win4Lin and M$Office: followup rant

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 17:29:43 EDT

No, I had to reinstall Windows. If you have W95 and a W98 upgrade, you
actually have to install W98 first, then go back and install W95. It
walks you through the entire process.

I don't believe having Windows in a separate partition will work with
Win4Lin, but I could be wrong. The install booklet that came with it
doesn't give that alternative.

-Robert