Re: [SLUG] PCMCIA in Debian Stormix -- Need Help!

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 16:45:51 EDT

As Russell said, when you install Debian they ask if you want to remove
pcmcia support and save some memory, so I wouldn't be surprised if your
Stormix installation did it for you.

According to Debian (and Stormix) you need two deb packages installed to
use pcmcia.

pcmcia-cs
pcmcia-modules-(your kernel version).

Here's where you can find them on the stormix website

http://www.stormix.com/support/search_website_results?query_start=0&keyword=pcmcia&x=16&y=7

    scott