[SLUG] PCMCIA in Debian Stormix -- Need Help!

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 17:43:09 EDT

We tried at the recent NPR Meeting to get my laptop to recognize
PCMCIA devices under Debian within Stormix 2000 to no avail.
(It was working but I needed to reinstall Stormix and now it doesn't.)

Anyone familiar with Debian & Stormix who can give me some
paint-by-numbers instructions as to how to make this happen ...
please?

This is really frustrating and is holding up a whole bunch of Linux-
related projects!

Thanks! Doc