Re: [SLUG] Netscape 6

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 20:33:14 EDT

Ed try a good test go to this URL
Sorry you have to do this in stages otherwise you are not lodged in.
Go to this URL
http://www.powermarketers.com/prdaily.htm
then go to the DJN URL listed on that page.
Once you get there then click on any of the news articles and see if it
transferes so that you can read the article.
Bet it doesn't transfer and I bet you can not get to the DJN Articles in Kong.

Frank