Re:[SLUG]

From: Al Miller (al.shell@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 20:20:50 EDT

Hi All,

Thanks to Paul's guidance, I was able to retire my old email address and activate my new email address without losing my stats. I started in 1999 and have been participating regularly since then. I'm talking about the RC5-64 effort at distrubuted.net for those of you not familiar with this post. mmiller5 has now been replaced with al.shell. Thanks again Paul.

Al

BTW, SLUG's team number is 10446 if you want to check us out.