[SLUG] E-Mail Problems

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 08:54:04 EDT

I get a ton of dupes as well. How ever I notice when I post via Mindspring
it get's there faster and
works better then Road Runner as I have both.

I first thought this was because I was using both my e-mail accounts. This
was not the problem.
My Road Runner will sometimes pull up 2-15 responses my mindspring maybe 2
once and a while.

When I post I only see one post. So I am thinking that there is something
with the POP3 server from
Road Runner.

How ever trying to convince TW Road Runner support that you have a problem
is more difficult then trying the
idea of performing a Labotomy on ones self. I think I am just going to
switch over to Earthlink-Mindspring DSL
this will get my high speed , and I have not heard to many problems with
Earthlink-Mindspring DSL service.

I would like to have ISDN but the cost is too high.

B.Preece