[SLUG] The constant message

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 14:45:31 EDT

        The Guys at nks,
The message from Jason Pratt
Titled Re:[SLUG] applogies
Sent 6-21-2001 9:51 pm

This message keeps regenerating through Road Runner and Mindspring.

I have recieved this message 68 times ! ! ! !

I have deleted it and it is not on the mail servers stored.

This I know cause I am using Microslop OutLook here at work and it does
download the message and
will not leave it on the server.

Is there anyway to kill the message so it does not keep regenerating and
sending out?

Here is the contents of that!

Yes sir.. having the same problem here. I received one of mine from last
Saturday...