Re: [SLUG] The constant message

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:33:14 EDT

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> The Guys at nks,
> The message from Jason Pratt
> Titled Re:[SLUG] applogies
> Sent 6-21-2001 9:51 pm
>
> This message keeps regenerating through Road Runner and Mindspring.
>
> I have recieved this message 68 times ! ! ! !

I'm on Road Runner too and I've got a few messages that keep repeating.
One of them being Ed's original "test" email and something else about SuSE
7.2. Dunno who keeps resending this stuff, but I suspect that our mailing
list server is to blame. The messages that are repeating are from around
a specific time so if the server had gone bonkers during that time for one
reason or another we're under its mercy.

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com