Re: [SLUG] This constant message Was;apoligies

From: Joe Orthoefer (joeo@nks.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 17:59:15 EDT

I've toggled off sendmail's delivering one message, with multiple recipients
listed, to the MTA for any domain that has serveral mailboxes associated with
it. If this fixes things then the MTA's at RR are very broken...

Having one smtp sesion per list recipient will make the list a little more,
um..., sluggish...