Re: [SLUG] apoligies

From: Michael F. Richards (mrichard@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 23:09:47 EDT

Mauricio Borgen wrote:

<snipit>

> Just letting you all know that I use RR and things come in fine.
>
> weirdness..
>
> -Moe

I am using road runner on linux mandrake 7 and also 8 . I have been getting
multiple postings for about three weeks now. Sometime 25 to 30 copies of a
single post from the slug mailing list. I don't get multiple posts from
anywhere else. I'm not sure if it is the groups mailing list or roadrunner.
I opened today's mail and had 247 email messages, most from slug and a good
number of those are multiple listings.

How many others are having this problem.

--
Mike Richards
mrichard@tampabay.rr.com