[SLUG] (FWD) [LC++] List News

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 01:07:42 EDT

This is from the Linux C++ list. Another interesting development with
Microsoft and email.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from David Lloyd <lloy0076@rebel.net.au> -----

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:45:43 +0930
From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@rebel.net.au>
To: linuxCprogramming@listbot.com, tuxCPProgramming@listbot.com
Subject: [LC++] List News

Linux C++ Programming - http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1. Fill in the brief application
     3. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Microsoft (!) have decided to terminate the free Listbot services for
all Listbot users at the end of August. I am talking with Australia's
linux umbrella group to hold the lists under their auspices; failing
that I believe that AUUG Inc (the Australian Unix and Open Systems Users
Group) may also offer to host the lists.

I'll keep you posted; when I do shift the lists I'll be able to do it
automatically.

DSL

--
"And the winner is