[SLUG] (FWD) BOUNCE slug@nks.net: taboo body match "/.*\<html\>/i" at line 34

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 01:16:00 EDT

Message below bounced because of HTML content.

Comments:

You know, Microsoft won't be allowing third party icons on their XP
desktop, and if you want to use XP, you may be forced to go through
Hailstorm and Passport. And of course, if you buy a new PC, you'll
probably be "encouraged" to sign up for MSN. And if you do, you won't,
of course, be able to use a third party email client for sending email.

The Attorneys General of several/all of the states who are a party to
the current anti-monopoly trial of Microsoft are currently considering
instituting their own lawsuit, in addition to the Justice Department's
suit. I don't wonder why. These appear to be the boldest moves by
Microsoft yet to lock down their desktop monopoly, and carve out a
Microsoft-only internet.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from slug@nks.net -----