Re: [SLUG] Still getting multiple messages

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 12:27:19 EDT

I think this is a RoadRunner problem. All of the "received from"
headers are the same on the duplicates but there is a header "X-UIDL:
<TIMESTAMP@flmss01.tampabay.rr.com>" that has a different timestamp on
each duplicate. It is the last header listed when you show the entire
header. I believe this is added by a RR server, perhaps the pop-server.

I'm still getting several dupes - will call RR again today.

-Robert