[SLUG] Nautilus Mandrake 8.0

From: Benjamin (ben.wa@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 15:04:43 EDT

hello.. this is probably an easy one, but i am new at linux and plan on never
installing Microsh*t on my machine ever again unless for emulation reasons. I
want to become a linux guru :)
Well my question is how do i uninstall the Nautilus management system for
Gnome in mandrake 8.0, it seems to take all my memory resources away.
I have 256MB PC-133 and when i am finished bouting up i am using like 46%
memory and within running a couple of apps i am at 99% used. This does not
seem right?

your newest favorite linux newbie
-Benwa