Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Splinter...Update

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:38:24 EDT

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 08:04:59AM -0400, Mikes work account wrote:

> For those interested,,, Last month was the first month that I have attempted
> to host the Sarasota SLUG group. I understand now why it has never
> succeeded here. I was the only attendee. I will continue to host this
> meeting of one until others decide to join. It takes a long time to get a
> coherent group together and I have all the time it takes.

Well, congratulations for showing up yourself. Don't feel too bad. The
New Port Richey meetings range between 5 and 15 people (usually closer
to 5). Usually only us die hards show up. Just keep at it. There's
obviously been some interest here on the list, and it takes a while to
build a following.

Paul