Re: [SLUG] File transfers between 2 computers

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 20:19:34 EDT

> Are they on the Internet?
> If so e-mail the information to yourself. For non text data be sure to
> transfer it as binary. This can be done in Netscape and Mozilla. If you
> attempt to transfer non text data in a non binary format which is easy to do
> in Netscape and Mozilla you will end up with trash.

2.5 gigs of files?!?!? Hell, I can barelly mail 1 mp3, let alone 200+,
22 minute videos (Futurama episodes I got from Gnapster ;), plus all my
stuff for work (a few megs). Sorry, I really need a point to point.
E-mail won't do. I used to have access to an FTP server, but no longer
do :(... Thnaks for your suggestion, but I can't use it.

Norb