Re: [SLUG] Screen Shots?

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 01:43:45 EDT

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 03:21:12PM -0400, David (CrYpT|c) wrote:

> "Miller, Matthew" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone familiar with a method to take screen shots of active windows in
> > kde2 or gnome? As many of you may regretfully know, in Windows capturing
> > screen shots is easily done by pressing the "Print Screen" button or "alt +
> > Print Screen" buttons.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Matt
>
> example
> dave welling

Thanks, David, for supplying the image. However, please don't do this,
folks. There really isn't a reason to send a 127k image to 130 people on
the list. In the past, we've had a content limit of 40k on posts to the
list. I'm trying to get that implemented again. As for attachments, if
you want to attach a shell script or something (no executables), that's
okay and will normally come in under the 40k limit. But otherwise (and
particularly for anything over the 40k limit), please post a link
instead.

Paul