Re: [SLUG] ms brag implodes!

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 13:44:11 EDT

So, if what you say is factual, then ms's brag about being used by nasdaq
is hot air - a gross overexaggeration of importance. Would you agree?
Then it is more like a few employees use it on desktops because they use
it at home. Still, someone needs to ream ms for this. They might as well
be painted with there own hot tar. They have no mercy for us.
Smitty