Re: [SLUG]netscape issues

From: Joseph Burnsworth (jburnsworth@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 12:28:45 EDT

Just a thought, this probably has nothing to do with it, but
have you checked to make sure the line in your shell config file
(like .cshrc, etc.) contains the right path for netscape?

the line should be something like...

setenv MOZILLA_HOME /usr/local/netscape

(or whatever the path is)

The only reason I wanted to say something is I had the same problems with
Netscape (java, java script) when I first started using Linux, when I
upgraded to a newer version of the browser.

Just my 2 cents...

Joe