[SLUG] Moving back to linux...

From: Travis Walls (twalls@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 21:47:56 EDT

Hello All!

HELP!!! Ok, I had to get that out.

I am going back and forth between Windows and Linux. I would like to finish
off the battle and claim linux the winner. However, I have some somewhat
finnicky hardware to install.

-Logitech PageScan Color Pro Scanner (Yes, it is parallel port - odds are
this will use sane)
-Creative Labs WebCam Go Plus (USB - Note that this acts as a webcam AND a
digital camera so a way to transmit photos is needed - gphoto doesnt support
it and i dont know what to use to record video)

I think I can handle the other stuff... although TwinHead support on my
GeForce 2 MX 400 has been interesting to say the least. Any help will be
GREATLY appreciated and you will be helping add another name to the list of
open source users.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH,
Travis