Re: [SLUG] Win2000 dual boot

From: Michael Adams (LinuxMan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 18:31:29 EDT

This works either way, Win 2000 first, or Linux first.
I tried it both ways this week, and this seems to be the best if not easiest
method of garunteeing a quick, reilable dual boot solution with Linux & Win2K
The Linux I used was the SuSE 7.2, and I am extremely pleased.

" Try not, ...... Do, or do not, ...... There is no try! "
Yoda