Re: [SLUG] This has got to stop!

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@csee.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:01:07 EDT

I read about the KIllustrator thing on Slashdot a day or two ago.. but
this article claims that Adobe is going after other big names.. Harvard
Graphics, Paint Shop Pro, GIMP... but.. it doesn't have any sources..
other than the KIllustrator one..This seems like a rather bad move by
Adobe, if it's true. to go after competing products..