[SLUG] This has got to stop!

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 08:23:44 EDT

Check out this artical. It appears the new American way is to strongarm everybuddy that
comes up with something that competes with your products. I guess Ford should have a law
suite againest GM as I might see a GM broke down along the road and think it's a Ford.

http://segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=3b43315f-040db3e0

This maybe something for the politics list, but since it effects the KDE's kIllustrator,
GIMP and other graphic programs. I thought it should be posted on this list.

Mike M.