Re: [SLUG] college

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 19:53:59 EDT

The Silicon Valley area is also one of the most expensive places to live in
the U.S. The rolling blackouts are a symptom of California's mismanaged
and intrusive state government. Getting a IT job in California right now is
very tough and it is competitive.
I recommend Carnegie-Mellon or M.I.T. Carnegie is in Pennsylvania which,
to me, is a beautiful state with rolling hills and forests. The cost of
living is reasonable. More expensive than Florida, but not nearly as much
as Califoney.
Smitty