Re: [SLUG] DocBook and LyX

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 00:09:43 EDT

I don't use either tool but came across this in a quick search:

http://perso.libertysurf.fr/bgu/doc/db4lyx/

A description on the page says:
"This document presents how to write DocBook documents with LyX. The
main aspects covered here are about the tools involved and their
interaction with LyX. By default it is the SGML DocBook format that is
supported by LyX, but the XML format can also be used. A small part
deals with the XML aspects."

-Robert