Re: [SLUG] DocBook and LyX

From: Norbert Omar Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 00:09:15 EDT

Robert Haeckl wrote:

> I don't use either tool but came across this in a quick search:
>
> http://perso.libertysurf.fr/bgu/doc/db4lyx/
>
> A description on the page says:
> "This document presents how to write DocBook documents with LyX. The
> main aspects covered here are about the tools involved and their
> interaction with LyX. By default it is the SGML DocBook format that is
> supported by LyX, but the XML format can also be used. A small part
> deals with the XML aspects."

Actually it's the author of both this program and this manual that I
have been in contact with, working on the problem (for about a week -
we're thinking the program is broken in this aspect and might need a fix
- LyX-1.1.6fix3?). *shrugs* Problem is that the guy is in France and I'm
here. It's usually better to have someone to work with face to face than
over the net - work gets done faster, in most cases. Thanks anyways.

Norb