Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meeting Announcement

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 00:24:09 EDT

Point taken, I didn't think about this part. The equipment would have to be
in the care of someone who can make *all* of the presentation meetings, which
almost defeats the purpose. Those of us who would have the real motivation to
do it are the ones who can't bring the equipment. Catch-22. Maybe I'll just
cry instead.

        Glen