Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Download this to keep it alive. STAT

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:23:49 EDT

Why would M$ sue? These guys just endorsed their methodology as
minimally invasive ... that makes them a valuable tool for the promotion
of XP versus privacy advocates who claim otherwise.

Sure, M$ prefers 100% control and 0% disclosure but they may not
be willing to shoot this unsolicited public relations golden goose!

Doc