Re: [SLUG] last nights meeting.

From: Andy Woeber (scoville300@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 10:25:17 EDT

I do not want to be too critical about the first Tampa meeting. I thought
the presentation was good but probably went too long and there was no time
for the raffle. Also, members and officers of the meeting were not
introduced and there was no "business agenda" for the meeting. I know this
is a friendly meeting and less structure is better for these meetings,
however some timekeeping and agenda would be appreciated to help focus the
group better. Overall, I enjoyed the questions during the presentation and
think Derek put on a swell show. Maybe include references for Newbies to
search out info would help.

Andy