[SLUG] Nielsen Media Research hiring Linux System Administrator

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 18:05:43 EDT

That's right, Nielsen Media Research is looking for a qualified Linux
System Administrator. We are working towards deploying Linux in
autonomous remote site applications and need an experienced professional
to work with our Media Technology Services department to support this
platform.

If you really want more information, please email me and I will send your
name/email up the totem pole so they can send out some information or
requests for further contact.

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com
Authorized C++ Developer