[SLUG] Proofread if you have a minute

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.dnsalias.org)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 01:41:01 EDT

Hello,

Just finished up my resume (I think) and have reviewed it till my eyes are
bleeding. If anyone could, please have a peek and offer any
corrections/suggestions. You can find it at
http://dkoobs.dnsalias.org/resume.html I have viewed it in IE Explorer,
Mozilla, and Konqueror, seems to look good in all 3.
Also, I have one question. For all of the Experience entries, I wanted to
right justify the dates, but not the rest of the line. I can't seem to
figure/find out how. Any suggestions?
Oh yeah, please overlook the mention of MCSE. We all have our faults :)
Thanks,

Doug