Re: [SLUG] 3 leaf solutions / Microsoft

From: awyatt@intergate.cx
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:06:23 EDT

Oh yeah, I should explain the message HAHA I was following the list
this morning and I noticed a link to a Microsoft Linux to Windows
Migration toolkit .. I followed it, and the drones explained that
there was a lot of interest in migrating *FROM* hahahaha Linux to
Microsoft Windows and IIS 5 .. "Bob" posted his personal company
email address on one of the "conference" "slides" so I thought I'd
get some clarification <VEG>

-AW

_________