[SLUG] 3 leaf solutions / Microsoft

From: awyatt@intergate.cx
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 08:58:45 EDT

Bob,

I'd like to know roughly how many users are actually planning a
migration from Linux to IIS 5 .. I am a Systems Administrator, with
several apache and IIS servers in my farm (IIS is going away, as we
are shifting to an open platform), and quite frankly I think your
migration from Linux to Windows 2000 confrence is a crok of shit .. I
would like to see some solid examples of companies that plan to use
your migration tool, and are interested in .net Win32 .. I would also
like to know what My company would gain by shifting from a no cost
platform to a proprietary one. I would truely like to know how my
company can benefit from moving to a proprietary model.

I look forward to reading your reply.

Sincerely,
Andrew Wyatt
Systems Administrator