Re: [SLUG] 3 leaf solutions / Microsoft

From: federico@federicopaini.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 09:41:33 EDT

I frankly don't understand what this email is about, can somebody explain it to me please?

Who is Bob?

Never heard of any "Linux to W2k migration conference" (ha ha ha.... I can't stop laughing).
Anyway migrating form Linux to IIS?!!? Are we insane?
Personally I wouldn't migrate to IIS even if M$ would pay for that :).

Ciao
Federico