Re: [SLUG] Question

From: federico@federicopaini.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 15:43:35 EDT

They do program everythig themsevels but is not that difficult or expensive.

They use HTTPS (SSL) as a secure protocol and they use "session tracking and logging" in their website.
Every server side scripting language/application server (ASP, Vignette, iPlanet etc..) has its session tracking variables and methods to implement this.
It works the same as any "shopping cart" application.
Not difficult to implement in PHP 4.0 either.

Ciao
Federico