[SLUG] Brandon II Meeting Last Night !

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 08:25:20 EDT

   Hey folks just wanted to give a quick update.
Last night during the early part of the SLUG meeting we
had a UN-announced special guest show up.

It was none other then Robin "ROBLIMO" Miller of Slashdot.
He was down here on vacation and decided to come in and
see if he could get some help with making his Apple Airport Hub
work with both his I-Mac and his HP laptop.

As for the full details I am not going to give it all away on
how it turned out with the problem. Just in case Rob would like to
fill in the rest of the details.

How ever I wanted to say it was nice to See Rob and Debbie there.

Just goes to show you never know who will show up for your meetings.
We all were very surprised. Also Rob shared a lot of information on
several things with us not to mention some good stories.

Thanks Rob hope to see you both again soon.

Thanks
Bill Preece