Re: [SLUG] SLUG Site and Konqueror

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 18:30:12 EDT

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 10:10:27PM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:

> SLUGs:
>
> Someone has mentioned to me offlist that they have a very hard time with
> the SLUG site in Konqueror. From what I gather, it seems that pages
> require and unbelievable amount of scrolling to get to the end, with a
> lot of blank space on them.
>
> Can someone using Konqueror go look at the site and verify this? Please
> give your Konqueror version and precisely describe any anomalies.
>
> Paul

Hmm, apparently there _is_ a problem with Konqueror, though one person
mentioned no problem with his version. I've made some modifications to
the homepage, and called the modified page index2.html. So those of you
having a problem please go to:

http://www.suncoastlug.org/index2.html

and see what happens. Let me know if the problems have gone away. And
again, let me know what version of Konqueror you have.

Paul