Re: [SLUG] Kernel Panix

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 08:23:18 EDT

Well, you went way overboard on reistalling and the whole bit. If you just
installed new RAM and your kernel panics, then take out the new RAM... If
that doesn't work, ask around first...The days of having to do a complete
reistall are over: you're using Linux now, my friend. You've been delivered
(at least partially if you have to use it at work) from the Evil Empire...

Russell