Re: [SLUG] Microsoft Independence

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 09:36:35 EDT

Sorry Paul you missed my point.

I know how to kill such a print job now. It took a while and a few reams of
paper (3 or 4 sheets at a time) but I did learn.

The point was that the average MS user is not going to take the time for this
and if this is the type of people that the Linus community is trying to bring
in then this feature will have to be change to accommodate them. If it is not
change then the will only curse Linus, not use it, and remain with MS.

Frank